Riverwijs is a world class towage and marine service provider combining the strengths of family owned Australian business Riverside Marine with Danish international towage and salvage company Svitzer (part of the A.P. Moller-Maersk group).
This alliance allows Riverwijs access to a vast pool of skills and experience in ports and terminals around the world.
Current operations include:
- LNG terminal towage
- The Withnell Bay export terminal in the Port of Dampier, Western Australia – this is a Woodside owned facility operating on behalf of the North West Shelf Joint Venture Project
- The Pluto LNG terminal in the Port of Dampier, Western Australia for Woodside Energy
- Harbour towage services and tug assistance for
berthing/unberthing of vessels in:
- The Port of Dampier, Western Australia
- The Port of Bunbury, Western Australia
- Emergency Towage First Response for AMSA in North West Australia
- Pilot boat services for Woodside Energy in the Port of Dampier
If you would like to get in contact with Riverwijs, please visit our website or contact our friendly staff.
66B Marine Terrace, Fremantle WA 6160
PO Box 2399, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
08 9435 3400